Tuesday 28 August 2012

Josh Bohn- Heikki stay with Caterham


Hello everyone and thank you for reading my 1st proper F1 Blog! Heikki Kovalainen, who currently races for Caterham, has recently been linked to Ferrari, but I feel that, while he is deserving of a drive in a top team, going back to a top team would be a shame when he hasn't yet done something he wanted to do. Get Caterham into the points. The last few seasons will have been a waste of his skills if he goes back to a top team without scoring points for Caterham. Especially to Ferrari, where as we all know, Fernando Alonso is the real number 1! Then again could this be his last shot at a top drive? No, I don't think so. He is fast enough to get a top drive in a team where he wont keep having to let his team mate past to the command "Fernando is faster than you" 

By the way I am on twitter @joshbohnf1


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love F1,so started a blog about it. Follow me on Twitter at @FakeSauber. Please comment!!